Robert Half International Receptionist in Yorba Linda, California

The Receptionist position is responsible for providing general clerical office support (copy, fax, hospitality, mail and intake functions) at a client site. 90% of this position will focus on receptionist duties. The other 10% will focus on the duties below. Job duties Utilize appropriate logs for all office services work. Ensure that job tickets are properly filled out before beginning work. Perform work in copy, fax, hospitality, mail and intake functions as needed and according to established procedures. Follow procedures so as to run jobs in proper order. Communicate with supervisor or client on job or deadline issues. Meet contracted deadlines for sending and delivering faxes. Troubleshoot basic equipment problems. Load copiers with various paper and toner. Prioritize workflow. Performs Quality Assurance on work of others as requested. Place service calls when needed. Answer telephone in service center. Adhere to Williams Lea Tag policies in addition to client site policies. Use equipment and supplies in a cost efficient manner. If you would like to be considered for this Receptionist role, please send your resume to Shirley.Hann@OfficeTeam.com, then call us to discuss at 714.450.9838

OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.

Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.

All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.

© 2018 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.

By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half Terms of Use.

Req ID: 03090-9501545283

Functional Role: Receptionist/Switchboard

Country: USA

State: CA

City: Yorba Linda

Postal Code: 92886

Compensation: $15.09 to $16.17 per hour

Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent. Minimum (1) year office services experience preferably in a legal, banking or large corporate environment. Skilled in the use of fax, mail, phone and/or digital reprographics equipment. Familiar with general fax, mail and reprographics procedures Attention to detail. Must have good organizational skills. Must be able to meet deadlines and complete all projects in a timely manner. Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information. Able to make independent decisions that conform to business needs and policy. Good problem solving skills, with the ability and understanding of when to escalate a problem to a supervisory level. Good written communication skills. Must work well in a team environment. Ability to work in a fast paced environment.