UBS Financial Services Operations Robotics Process Automation - Solution Developer in Wuxi, China
Are you passionate about delivering robust and scalable robotic process automation solutions? Do you have a knack for understanding business processes and how we can optimize and improve through a combination of process re-engineering and technological changes? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in finding ways to innovate? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– partner and collaborate with Operations experts and IT teams across the organization to deliver robotic process automation solutions in a dynamic environment
– analyze business requirements, design implementable technical solutions that leverage process automation technologies and development best practices
– perform integration testing of robot process automation solutions into larger subsystems and the extended automation system
– Increase efficiencies by utilizing technology
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the central Group Operations Robotics Development team which is currently being built up in Wuxi – the team is part of the regional Service Delivery Transformation team for Group Operations APAC. The team is responsible for identifying and implementing Robotics Process Automation solutions to support APAC service delivery teams in executing their day to day business more efficiently.
Your experience and skills:
– an engineering or programming background, with experience in Robot Process Automation Tools (preferably Automation Anywhere Enterprise)
– strong software troubleshooting skills, and an understanding of programming constructs (C++, C#, VisualBasic, VBA.net) in a MS Windows based enterprise software environment
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– rapid comprehension for information technology and a natural ability to solve complex issues
– professional experience within Banking Operation would be a helpful asset
– fluency in English (any other language skills are a plus)
– curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently as well as in a team
– able to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a demanding environment
– able to assess new ideas and provide implementable solutions
– a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 159694BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Operations Robotics Process Automation - Solution Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: China
Function Category: Operations