Nvidia Senior ASIC Verification Engineer in Westford, Massachusetts
We are now looking for a Senior ASIC Verification Engineer:
NVIDIA is seeking elite ASIC Verification Engineers to verify the design and implementation of the world’s leading SoC's and GPU's. This position offers the opportunity to have real impact in a dynamic, technology-focused company impacting product lines ranging from consumer graphics to self-driving cars and the growing field of artificial intelligence. We have crafted a team of extraordinary people stretching around the globe, whose mission is to push the frontiers of what is possible today and define the platform for the future of computing.
What you'll be doing:
- You will be responsible for verification of the ASIC design, architecture, golden models and micro-architecture using advanced verification methodologies such as UVM.
- You are expected to understand the design, define the verification scope, develop the verification infrastructure and verify the correctness of the design.
- You'll work with architects, designers, pre and post silicon verification teams to accomplish your tasks.
What we need to see:
- You have a BS degree in electrical engineering or computer science with 5+ years of relevant ASIC verification experience or MS with 3+ years of exp.
- Exposure to design and verification tools (VCS or equivalent simulation tools, debug tools like Debussy, GDB).
- Experience in architecting test bench environments for unit level verification.
- Experience in verification using random stimulus along with functional coverage and assertion-based verification methodologies.
- C++ programming language experience and Scripting knowledge.
- Expertise in System Verilog.
- Good communication skills and ability & desire to work as a great teammate are huge plus.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience with high-speed I/O verification is highly desirable.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us. Are you creative and autonomous? Do you love a challenge? If so, we want to hear from you. Come, join our GPU ASIC team and help build the real-time, cost-effective computing platform driving our success in this exciting and quickly growing field.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time