Collabera Sr. Recruiter in Waltham, Massachusetts
We are seeking a talented, dynamic Recruiter to partner with Hiring Managers and HR Partners to our Global Business Services (GBS) organization by developing and implementing recruiting and sourcing strategies aligned to the organization’s talent needs. The Recruiter will act as an internal consultant, influencing and educating partners on talent acquisition processes and best practices.
This position will entail all aspects of recruiting including:
Partner with Hiring Managers and HR Partners to deliver value to a growing business by developing and implementing recruiting and sourcing strategies aligned to the organization’s talent needs.
• The Sr. Recruiter will act as an internal consultant, influencing and educating partners on talent acquisition processes and best practices.
• This position will entail all aspects of recruiting including: Developing and maintain strong partnerships with business leaders Consulting with managers on hiring needs and priorities Understanding trends and issues in the talent marketplace Strategic sourcing from a variety of channels including cold calling, internet searches and networking to develop a pipeline of qualified diverse candidates.
• Conducting interviews Facilitating debrief meetings Developing competitive offers and closing candidates
• 7 + years of full life cycle recruiting experience with a minimum of 3 years of corporate experience Proficient in direct sourcing methodology - cold-calling, networking and other creative methods for both functional and technical positions.
• Must be Internet savvy and experienced in mining online databases, conducting boolean searches and social media sourcing strategies.
• Previous experience working in heavily matrixed organizations.
• Proficient in MS Office Applications and Applicant Tracking Systems – Brass ring preferred Working knowledge of employment laws and other applicable regulations.
• Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately Patient, communicative, team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills Bachelors Degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related program or 4+ years equivalent experience working in a professional environment required