Highlight Technologies, LLC System Administrator in United States
4300 Goodfellow Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63120, USA
Investing in People, Serving our Nation.
The System Administrator must possess a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) U.S. Top Secret Level Security Clearance.
Serves as an experienced IT Systems Administration professional supporting the United States Air Force. Administers (installation, support and maintenance) Windows 2008 (or newer) server-based operating systems, applications, and datacenter resources required to provision, sustain, operate, and integrate cyber networked systems and applications including plans for responding to planned or unplanned service outages and interruptions to network operations.
The candidate remotely supports multiple Active Directory domains and associated trouble tickets, conducts configuration management to provide directory and authentication, file and application services (including messaging) for local and network-launched user applications. Standardizes user privileges and system settings using automated tools such as Active Directory Domain Services, Group Policy Management, and Domain Name Service Administration.
· Conducts Tier 2 and Tier 3 local administrative support to client workstations and Tier 1 support as necessary.
· Performs system resource management and accounts, and conducts load and capacity planning using SolarWinds™ and similar software tools.
· Administers classified message database operations, implement conversions, and problem analysis/ resolution/documentation of trouble calls.
· Implements Defense Information System Agency (DISA) and AF-mandated system security updates and patches, host-based security and antivirus signatures, application updates and policy-based configuration changes using systems such as Windows Server Update System (WSUS) and SolarWinds™.
· Establishes new networks or services; plans and executes the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defines policies and procedures; ads establish roll back procedures and security precautions.
Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) U.S. Top Secret Level Security Clearance.
Highlight Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer.