IHG Marketing Communication Manager in United States
Marketing Communication Manager
Job Number EMEAA01864
Hotel Brand: InterContinental Hotels
Europe, Middle East, Asia & Africa - - -
InterContinental® Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort is situated on the unspoilt west coast of the tropical resort island of Koh Samui. A 50-minute flight from Thailand’s capital Bangkok, the resort is then a leisurely 45-minute drive or private speedboat transfer from Koh Samui International Airport.
Guests can select from our 79 superbly appointed rooms, suites and villas where Thai-inspired designs meet colonial-style features. All are equipped with modern amenities, a luxurious bathroom and advanced technologies.
Your day to day
Manage the regional Programmatic Marketing function for the Company in the region, with full responsibilities for all aspects of the Ad campaign fulfilment: assets management, campaign optimisation, budget management, technical liaison and manage the various workstreams across Region/Global stakeholder groups. Through subordinate staff or external agencies, drive the growth of room revenue to the Company’s e-commerce, and generate incremental revenue by leveraging the direct distribution channels. Develop and present long-term business strategies and plans to market the Company’s brands in Business to Consumers (B2C) as well as Business to Business (B2B) sites. Build and support global campaign management initiatives by working with all Company brands in the Region.
What we need from you
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business, Digital Marketing or a relevant field of work, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
6-10 years progressive work-related experience 5 years in internet business or similar business function with a focus on sales, business development or marketing and/or significant complex project related to interactive or similar brand/channels in the travel or similar industry. 1 -2 years directly managing teams.
Technical Skills and Knowledge –
● Demonstrated project management experience in organizing, planning and executing marketing projects from conception through implementation.
● Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing information to clients, vendors, senior management and staff.
● Strong interpersonal/communication skills.
● DSP/RTB/DMP and Ad Network Experience.
● Demonstrated proficiency in business software products such as Excel, Microsoft Access, Word and PowerPoint.
● Demonstrated ability to build and manage relationships with marketing teams, regional teams, franchisees and hotel owners.
● Demonstrated ability to effectively manage a subordinate staff of seasoned professionals.
● Demonstrated analytical skills and research abilities. Demonstrated ability to use the results of investigation and analysis to make effective strategic decisions.