Ericsson IMS Application Server Architect / Developer in United States
We are now looking for a Developer to maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions). Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- You will drive strategic technical leadership
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
1. Principal* Engineer - Systems Management JS7 (Experience required: 13+ Years)*
- Experience in release level technical coordination and / or product level backlog prioritization working along with
product management and customers
Deep knowledge of IMS architecture, 3GPP, GSMA.oLTE specifications, Virtualization
Open to considering and bringing newer design paradigms to improve product architecture
2) Senior Technical Lead - Developer JS6 (Experience required: 11+ Years)
Experience in analysis of customer requirements and creation of prioritized user story based team backlog
Good knowledge of IMS architecture, 3GPP, GSMA.oLTE specifications, Virtualization
Excellent understanding of OOPS / Design Patterns / STL on Linux
3) Technical Lead – Developer JS5 (Experience required: 7+ Years)
MUST HAVE good knowledge of IMS nodes, SIP, MEGACO and Diameter protocols
MUST HAVE excellent programming skills in C++ and exposure to OpenStack environment
Creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting / debugging skills
- Education: BE/BTech
- Min years of experience: (6-15 years)
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Business understanding
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.