Combined Insurance ESIS - Senior Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) Consultant in United States
ESIS®, Inc., a Chubb company, provides claim and risk management services to a wide variety of commercial clients. ESIS’ innovative best-in-class approach to program design, integration, and achievement of results aligns with the needs and expectations of our clients’ unique risk management needs. With more than 60 years of experience, and offerings in both the U.S. and globally, ESIS provides one of the industry’s broadest selections of risk management solutions covering both pre and post-loss services.
KEY OBJECTIVE Provide environmental consulting services for environmental assessment projects. Manage and perform site assessment projects in California and other states as required. Play a major role in supporting the profitable growth and expansion of ESIS HSE’s Environmental Due Diligence Practice.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Develop direct sales of site assessment services within in your network of contacts. Candidate will be responsible for developing pricing and preparing the scope of site assessment projects, and managing relationships with customers of HS&E services.
* Works with practice leader to achieve goals of the due diligence practice, and to close new and expansion opportunities.
* Proven technical experience in environmental site assessment projects. Proactively shares expertise with others on the team, and acts as a technical resource on local and national environmental due diligence and loss prevention projects.
* Achieve individual revenue goal requirements and develop new sales.
* Perform management/administrative tasks including managing budgets and schedule, subcontractor management, approval of vendor/subcontractor invoices, and client invoicing. * Utilize current standards of practice to conduct environmental site assessment projects and determine when non-ASTM scope site assessment-related tasks may be required. * Maintain technical quality standards in proposal and product deliverables.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS Reports directly to the AVP, Environmental business unit of ESIS HSE.
SCOPE The role of Senior HSE Consultant and their support of ESIS customers are integral to the profitable growth results of the division.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS * Four year college degree from an accredited institution, in science or engineering. * Minimum of five years of environmental experience and at least three years of consulting experience in a business-to-business sales environment. * Proficient with multiple database software programs, MS Office software products, financial tools, and project management programs. * Ability to create and sustain relationships with HSE Consultants, HSE Management, clients, and business partners. * Excellent written and communication skills required for general correspondence, report preparation and service proposal development. * Knowledgeable of the requirements of ASTM E1527-13 Standard Practice for Environmental Site Assessments: Phase I Environmental Site Assessment Process; ASTM E1528-14 Standard Practice for Limited Environmental Due Diligence: Transaction Screen Process; and E2600-15 Standard Guide for Vapor Encroachment Screening on Property Involved in Real Estate Transactions. * California Certified Asbestos Consultant (CAC) or Site Surveillance Technician (SST) is not required, but is a plus.
DESIRED SKILLS AND BEHAVIORS * Combines both logical and conceptual thinking to draw conclusions from complex site assessment data * Enlists the support of business development, technical resources, and management resources as needed * Closely coordinates with Practice Leader on with key client service and retention * Demonstrates initiative in seeking and addressing opportunities and correction or overcoming problems * Demonstrates high energy * Problem solver; does what is correct on their own * Team builder; develops relationships and works well with others * Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision * Some travel required Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran, or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job: *Risk Control
Title: ESIS - Senior Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) Consultant
Requisition ID: 315762