Mattel Sr HR Business Partner in Poland
Mattel is the worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of toys and family products. Mattel’s portfolio of best-selling brands includes Barbie®, the most popular fashion doll ever produced, Hot Wheels®, Monster High® and Fisher-Price® brands, including MEGA® and Scrabble®, as well as a wide array of entertainment-inspired toy lines.
Working at Mattel we strive to create an environment that fosters creativity and innovation. Our people are the driving force behind our brands, and much like our brands, our people need, and are given development and growth opportunities. Fresh ideas and insight drive our business. With a passion for play, a desire to grow, fairly and together; we are "Inspiring the Wonder of Childhood".At our office in Warsaw, approx. 80 people are employed. Our modern office has an open atmosphere, fostering a creative work space and is conveniently located close to the lively city center.
Experience, Education & Skills
- University degree or equivalent (preferably main subject Personnel Management)
- 4 – 7 years of work experience in the field of operational HR Management in an international organization, preferably 2 years in a business partner role
- Very good knowledge of Polish Labor law
- Ideally first experience in conceptional HR work
- You are a pro-active business partner with a strong customer focus, you like change and can deal well with ambiguity
- You are driven and like to achieve challenging goals
- You are a strong communicator and have a good intercultural competence
- You are a positive Team player
- You have strong analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities
- You have a high level of integrity and are able to juggle many tasks at once and to prioritize clearly
- You are fluent in English and Polish
ABOUT US Mattel is a creations company that inspires the wonder of childhood. Our mission is to be the recognized leader in play, learning and development worldwide. Mattel’s portfolio of global consumer brands includes American Girl®, Barbie®, Fisher-Price®, Hot Wheels®, Monster High® and Thomas & Friends®, among many others. Mattel also creates a wealth of lines and products made in collaboration with leading entertainment and technology companies. With a global workforce of approximately 31,000 people, Mattel operates in 40 countries and territories and sells products in more than 150 nations. Visit us at www.mattel.com/careers, www.facebook.com/MattelCareers or www.twitter.com/mattelrecruiter.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting Title: Sr HR Business Partner
Requisition Number: 172899
Zip Code: 00867
Job Category: Human Resources
Job Description: Sr HR Business Partner