Citi Finance Rptg Analyst 2 in Costa Rica
Primary Location: Costa Rica
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Finance
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 18060090
Finance Rptg Analyst 2 - C10
General responsibilities includes:
• Perform and coordinate accurate, efficient, and timely processing of reconciliations, adjustments, reports, queries,
customer support, and other required activities.
• Perform any required control procedure as part of the sustaining process.
• Support, prioritize and coordinate any project/Controls needed to mitigate identified risk, roadblocks or issues impacting
the Month End Close.
• Identify improvement opportunities, process risks, gaps or any help needed and communicate with business analyst &
direct manager in a timely manner.
• Maintain an efficient, direct and timely communication with direct manager, team members and customers. Include being
a team player and problem solver.
• Actively participate in training, communication, process improvement projects as assigned by direct manager in
accordance with Citi objectives.
Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting or equivalent experience.
At least 3 years experience in Financial Services or Shared Services work environment preferred.
Prior experience with GL systems (PeopleSoft, SAP, ORACLE or equivalent).
Good proficiency in Excel, including working knowledge of complex formulas and pivot tables.
Ability to work independently.
Strong analytical skills.
Solid customer service and strong written and verbal communication skills.
Proficient in English a must
Supervision of teams (3 people or more).
Prior experience with data warehouses, data mining, data analysis.
Prior experience with SQL Server, Business Objects, Essbase or other analytical tools or reporting engines.
•Good documentation skills
•Self-motivated, takes initiative.
•Attention to detail.
•Effective time management skills.
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.