Cisco Partner Success Manager - Collaboration in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Partner Success Manager - Collaboration
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma, US
Additional Location(s) Any where in the US
Area of Interest Customer Experience
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Big Data, Analytics
Job Id 1241045
What You'll Do
Broadsoft is seeking the expertise of an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our team to manage deployment and adoption of Broadsoft Contact Center by enterprises and service providers.
This is a remote position (home office) and will require travel to client locations and the Broadsoft Contact Center office location (US Travel).
Who You Are
The selected candidate will be ultimately responsible and fully accountable for managing multiple large accounts effectively serving as “trusted adviser” with regards to Broadsoft Contact Center’s solution suite. In addition, the candidate will be expected to coordinate internal resources in order to deliver improved business results on behalf of the clients through new and existing services.
Who You'll Work With
This position requires frequent communication with internal team members regarding client status, new opportunities and resolution of problems and issues. Customer Success Manager is a key partner with account executives in managing customer relationships.
Technical Account Management: Interacts with client staffs to understand business needs and recommend services and enhancements that achieve client objectives. Reports regularly to Management on client status.
Service Activation and Training: Coordinates internal resources to activate new services on behalf of client. Acts as subject matter expert to train customers, partners and internal employees on the technical details and value of the BroadSoft Contact Center Solution Suite. Contribute thought leadership and best practice, both internally and externally around client engagements
Sales Development : Own responsibility for expansion of the Broadsoft Contact Center platformDevelop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in your account portfolio, where appropriate, by networking between customers and channel partners. Deliver successful customers to the contract renewal cycle and, where necessary, support the renewals process to minimize customer attrition
Customer Care: Maintain customer relationship to ensure customer loyalty.
Desired Skills & Experience
· Solid and proven client management experience
· Ability to understand client’s business needs and recommend solutions that meet them
· Experience with business intelligence and analytics solutions, preferably in the Contact Center/ Telecommunications Environment
· Excellent people management and relationship management skills
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Strong understanding of project management tools and methodologies
· Ability to pre-empt and coordinate advanced planning, coordination and people management in order to achieve the project’s deliverables
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize external and internal customer needs along with project tasks
· Strong interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills
· Travel to client site(s) expected (20-40%)
· 7+ years related experience preferred
· B.S or Masters in Business or Technical degree
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are inspiring leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.