Comcast Administrative Rep 2, Tech Ops in Tigard, Oregon
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Military Experience Welcome!!
Benefits for New Hires start Day 1
Responsible for providing a variety of clerical duties for functional groups involving compiling and arranging data, making standard computations, processing and coding documents, and maintaining records and files. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on the team.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users, and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making callbacks and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors, and our communities
- Supporting field office management team
- Complete expense reporting and manage vendors
- Weekly reporting-ranking report, meetings notes (production, tNPS, etc), vacation and sick-time (bi-weekly)
- Coordinate and support new hire onboarding
- Plan and organize team events/meetings
- Point of contact for building, coordinating maintenance, etc.
- Proofreads documents and makes appropriate corrections.
- Answers phones and takes messages or provides information.
- Organizes and maintains files and records.
- Checks documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Operates various office equipment.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
- Strong sense of internal customer service.
- Strong technical skills in MS Word, PPT, Excel, and Outlook including pivot tables, VLookups, Calendars, Meetings, Room Bookings).
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively work with all levels of employees across different organizations and functions.
- Ability to balance competing priorities in a very dynamic/fast paced environment.
- Experience with meeting planning and management.
- Experience in managing travel and expenses.
- Previous experience with calendar management.
- Ability to function autonomously and a self-starter.
- Can articulate examples of problem-solving on their own.
- Collaborative spirit the ability to partner with various peers and parties at all levels.
- Experience working with and keeping confidential materials and information.
- Skilled in iOS administration.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information in an organized and concise manner.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer