Brinks Billing Manager in th Ave, New York
Requisition #:25346Location:580 5th Ave NY US-Global Svcs - B0242
Functional Area:Education Required:None
Position Type:Relocation Provided:No
Experience Required:5 - 7 Years
Brink’s Global Services USA, Inc. is a division of Brinks Inc, the world’s premier provider of secure logistics and security solutions in more than 122 countries across 5 continents. Brink’s Global Services specializes in the secure transportation and handling of valuable goods throughout the logistic value chain, from raw materials and components to finished products within the mining, banknote, precious metal, jewelry, security, art and pharmaceutical industries The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for FT Billing Manager to work in the BGS US office in NYC.
• Responsible for the overall revenue process including the accuracy, timeliness, and completeness of the revenue.
• Identify areas of inefficiency in the revenue process and develop and implement solutions to streamline the revenue process including overseeing revenue leakage and missed revenue.
• Enforce sales team to simplify the pricing structure to improve transparency for customers and the quality of the billing process.
• Perform monthly trend and variance analysis.
• Provide Management Team with value added analysis.
• Work to improve the department KPI’s including days to bill and credit/rebill percentages.
• Oversee and streamline billing and collections processes
• Complete month-end closing of the revenue cycle in corroboration with the Controller and FP&A.
• Plan and implement quality assurance for billing processes.
• Special program/billing planning and implementation.
• Personnel development; staff meetings.
• Five (5) years of experience in positions of increasing responsibility in billing, process improvement, and general accounting (i.e. audit, accounts receivable/payable in a freight forwarding or logistics company preferred.
• Proficiency in Excel, Word and other Office products as well as other proprietary and commercial financial management IT systems and business objects.
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Exceptional problem solver with the ability to transition between detailed data and high-level conclusion/recommendations.
• Bachelors Level degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
• Strong business acumen and the ability to influence and develop strong working relationships within a global organization.
• Detail oriented with an Accounting background.
• Experience interpreting data analytics to derive business insight and drive customer value.
• Experience working within a matrixed organization in which leadership and results are driven through influence and relationships rather than mandate.
• High level of integrity where personal and professional values are aligned with the company’s mission, vision and leadership framework.
• Self-aware and self-motivated - comfortable operating with minimal direction and will thrive in a dynamic environment as a leader influencing change and transformation.
• Responsive performance driven
• Able to translate the organization’s vision into operational, quantitative plans, goals and schedules for improvement.
• Credible and savvy operator who will be perceived as a trusted consultant and functional expert to senior management, an influential advisor; bold and courageous whilst having the antennae to understand cultural and political nuance.
• Ability to forge strong relationships and work collaboratively within the company locally and the global network.
• Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
• Proven ability to perform strategic planning and priority setting for a billing department.
• Proven track record for improving process efficiencies and solving problems.
• Strong leadership skills with an ability to motivate direct reports.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and internal personal skills.
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s Global Services. Brink’s provides an outstanding total compensation package for this position. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer to eligible employee’s medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans. We also offer a 401(k) Plan. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top