Tech Data - US Global Platform Program Manager in Tempe, Arizona
responsible for Program and project management for Global Cloud Platform product management and vendor management teams. The primary purpose is to provide leadership, tools, and processes to drive, track, and measure the execution and deployment of platform related business initiatives.
• Implement process to globally manage scope changes (i.e. change management) and project acceptance procedures
• Establish process for global cross business, ops, and platform to generate and refine feature requirements and enhancement requests
• Create and manage deliverables, mechanisms/process for reporting, and report out to the Executive Steering Committees
• Develop and socialize organization charts and RACI program management controls
• Develop and execute management plans for time, cost, scope, quality, communications, risk, issues and integration
• Design and implement global governance processes for platform product management
• Coordinate with Development for business requirements intake, execution, and validation on delivery
• Facilitate global corporate integration change management efforts through ADKAR principles: awareness, desire, knowledge, ability, reinforcement (15%) – also in change management specialist profile
• Map out and manage portfolio of global enterprise projects for the design and launch of cloud platform initiatives
Job Level Specifications:
** Mastery knowledge industry best practices and job functions.
Is considered a subject matter expert within the organization and contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques and standards.
** support Development of solutions to highly complex and uniquely challenging problems.
** Works independently toward long-range goals and objectives. Assignments are often self-initiated
using independent judgment and discretion. Virtually self-supervisory. Might supervise 1 - 2
individuals who provide tactical / operational support.
** Serves as consultant to management and external spokesperson for the organization on major
initiatives related to policy, plans and long-range objectives.
** Actions impact the organization and its reputation. Effects of erroneous decisions are long-lasting,
influence the future course of the organization and require the expenditure of extensive additional resources.
10+ years with bachelor's or equivalent.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Requisition Number: 2018-22189
Weekly Work Hours (# of hours): 40
Shift Time (8AM-5PM, 11AM-8PM, etc.): 8am-5pm
Travel Required: 20%
Working Time: Full-Time
External Company Name: Tech Data Corporation
External Company URL: www.techdata.com
Street: TS-Headquarters (Price)