Sutter Health Coordinator, Project 2 in Stockton, California
Responsible for coordinating activities and resources in support of projects that impact multiple departments, systems, or work-flows with moderate to high risk and complexity in one or more project (s). Works with the Project Manager or assigned project lead to develop, maintain, and project manage aspects of a given project. Develops and maintains project infrastructure in relation to tools, processes and resources in coordination with the Project Manager. As a member of the project management team, works closely with other team members in collecting and routing information and assists in managing project timelines and escalating as appropriate. Provides administrative support to assigned project teams as needed.
Bachelor's degree in project management, business or related field required or equivalent education/experience.
Project Management Professional - PMP preferred.
Orange Belt preferred.
Relevant work experience as typically acquired in 3 to 5 years required.
Experience with MS Project required.
Experience in the healthcare industry is desired.
Demonstrated experience using Project Management software tools required.
Skills and Knowledge
• Knowledge of general Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK), project management methodologies and/or Sutter Health’s project methodology and project management methodology.
• Thorough understanding of current trends and strategies in healthcare and their application to information technologies is desired.
• Intermediate MS Word, Sharepoint and MS Excel.
• Organize and communicate thoughts and ideas effectively.
• Manage small to routine projects.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain schedule within Project Server.
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Independent, self-starter attitude with the ability to complete projects in a timely manner with little supervision or direction.
• Exceptional organizational skills with ability to handle multiple priorities and adapt to change.
• Collaborative working style and ability to develop/sustain productive work relationships with key stakeholders across all areas and levels of the organization as well as external consultants.
• Demonstrated ability to continuously learn and improve concepts.
Primary Location: California, Central Valley, Stockton
Organization: Sutter Health System Office
Employee Status: Regular
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: None
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 80
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin (including possession of a driver's license issued to individuals who did not present proof of authorized presence in the U.S.), age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screening. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.