Baystate Health RN Cardiac Units in Springfield, Massachusetts
*You will be responsible for: * **
- The provision of nursing care to assigned patients in accordance with current BH Standards of Care.
- Administering and monitoring patient response to therapeutic interventions.
- Demonstrating knowledge and application of the nursing process as it relates to patients and families.
- Collaborating with health team members, patients/families in the provision of care.
- Delegating and providing direct supervision to other health team members as appropriate in the implementation of the patient care plan.
- Acting as an advocate for patients/families/significant others.
- Practicing within accepted ethical and legal parameters of nursing.
*What will you need? *
- Successfully passed Board of Registration in Nursing Examination and is licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Current Health Care Provider CPR certification required.
- Experience: Minimum 1 to 5 years RN experience required
- Education: BSN preferred
Full Time 36 Hours/Week (12/Hr Shifts) Part Time 24 Hours/Week (12/Hr Shifts)
Days 7:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. Nights 7:00 p.m. - 7:30 a.m. Alternating Weekends/Holidays
Resume requested with completed application
Job ID: 59301
Location: Springfield, Massachusetts
Full/Part Time: Full-Time