Collabera Buyer(Hardware/IT Products) in Spring, Texas
Hiring for a solid buyer or Purchase with IT Products/Hardware experience into buying and purchasing.
• Review the incoming requests to ensure required business justification and appropriate details are included. Distribute tickets amongst the other HWC’s to ensure timely action
• Work with management and follow non-standard request process if needed
• Utilize the exception(Break-in) process, and track each approval/disapproval
• Work with vendors, get quotes, make sure the equipment requested is available
• Make purchases via local purchasing tools (Stripes, Napes, Espeedbuy) for hardware needed for individuals, projects or bulk purchases
• Coordinate the creation of capital purchases
• Work with customers to get needed approvals and ensure customers have requested the right equipment for their need
• Maintain documentation related to this activity
• Maintain accurate documentation for all Capital and Expense purchases. Enabling the tracking of every transaction.
• Invoice processing
• Team work is required
• Ability to multitask and handle time sensitive tasks
• Good decision making skills
• Basic to intermediate computer terminology and knowledge is essential since the role mainly purchases all computer hardware, peripherals, AV equipment etc.
• Candidate should be self-motivated and able to keep up the service level objective and should work on handling purchase request
• Basic computing skills, such as MS Office suite, Outlook, and quickly come up to speed on other applications such as Remedy (ITSM). Espeedby etc.
• Negotiation Skills
If you are interested in applying for above mentioned role, please send over your most updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org