SHI International Corp. Cloud Solution Sales Consultant in Somerset, New Jersey
Innovative Solutions. World Class Support.
Headquartered in Somerset, NJ, SHI International Corp. has transformed itself from a $1 million “software-only” regional reseller into a $8.5 billion+ global provider of technology products and services. Privately-held and under the guidance of its current ownership since 1989, SHI has experienced tremendous growth in size and scope. Its organic growth and over two decades of stability are a direct result of backing a highly-skilled, tenured sales force with software volume licensing experts, hardware procurement specialists and certified IT services professionals.
SHI offers custom IT solutions for every aspect of your environment from software and hardware procurement to deployment planning, configuration, data center optimization, mobility and IT asset management.
SHI supports their clients from over 30 offices throughout the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Germany, France and Hong Kong. SHI’s goal is to foster long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships with its customers and partners, every day.
What SHI Can Offer:
World Class Facility includes on site gyms, restaurants and community events
Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional growth and development due to our strong promote from within philosophy
Work in an up-beat, creative, and fun environment
Benefits, include medical, vision, dental, 401K, and flexible spending
Supportive Management and Leadership
The CSSC is a sales, technical, and customer facing role that is accountable for relevant Cloud Solution Sales Motions and Services Revenue. The CSSC is a subject matter expert who is a player/coach resource for SHI's sales force, a liaison within SHI and key solution partners, leads the execution of strategic go to market initiatives, and works closely with sales and marketing to ensure revenue growth and customer satisfaction.
• Serve as a main point of contact on the Cloud & Innovative Solutions Sales & Consulting team who will be responsible for supporting SHI’s sales force for relevant Cloud Solutions
• Act as a “go-to” resource to answer product and program questions related to the Cloud Solution Offering(s).
• Regular Blogs about key technologies and strategies
• Speaking Engagements for Customer Events, Summits, Industry Events, etc.
• Cloud Sales Lead - work with sales team to create a cloud strategy vision and roadmap for customers.
• Define, Develop, & Manage Key Go To Market Initiatives to drive CIS Services Solutions Sales
• Manage a services sales pipeline on an ongoing basis
• Identify customer needs/requirements and recommend appropriate solutions.
• Proactively create and execute on cloud solution specific marketing initiatives and campaigns
• Meet or exceed business objectives on a quarterly basis.
• Connect with SHI sales teams and partner sales teams regularly
• Coach SHI technical and field sellers on cloud solution area and how to sell go to market initiatives
• Stay up to date with market trends and new technology offerings in target solution area.
• Attend partner sales trainings, sales meetings, and marketing events as required
• Responsible for Revenue Growth of Solution offerings: identify and close services deal
The ideal candidate will have:
• Ability to take a holistic and strategic view of the business process, leveraging a deep understanding of end-to-end business models and sales.
• Minimum of 7 years consultative selling experience with a roven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned quotas and developing new customer leads, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
• Experience working within Cloud, SaaS, emerging cloud platforms
• Demonstrated success defining and launching a product or service offering
• Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with others, manage successful team meetings, adapt quickly, manage complexity, and achieve strategic goals
• Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills
• Ability to travel up to 35%
• Strong communication skills, oral, written and presentation skills for small and large groups
• Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills
• Experience selling cloud products, solutions, or services
• Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Work, Excel & PowerPoint, SharePoint, CRM
• Familiarity with Amazon/Microsoft/Google partner programs and/or ability to ramp up quickly
• Solution Selling Background
• Growth Mindset
• Relevant Cloud Certifications from AWS, Microsoft Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform and/or the ability to do so within the 1st month of employment.
Requisition ID: 2018-2068
External Company URL: https://www.shi.com/