Rose International INC Administrative Specialist in Sioux City, Iowa
Position Title: Administrative Specialist
Position Number: 297852
Location: Sioux City, IA
Desired Skill Set:
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Scanner Data Integrity
Duration: 9 months
Sioux City IA 51101
• Good driving record with reliable transportation.
• Effective communication skills including listening, oral and writing skills to process information timely and accurately.
• Proficient in operation of scanners, copiers and phone systems.
• Responsible for operating scanning and computer equipment as well as the related scan software to scan and upload documents to the company central information repository.
• The tasks will be repetitive in nature.
• Tasks include operating scanner equipment and computer software to properly save scanned documents, preparing documents to be scanned, filling documents to be archived once scan is complete.
• Performs additional related tasks as requested or assigned.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)