mVentix, Inc. Business Development Associate in Santa Clarita, California
Title: Business Development Associate Industry: Marketing, Technology, Consumer Electronics *Location: *Los Angeles, CA (Santa Clarita, CA) *Compensation: *Base Salary + Uncapped Commission + Performance Bonus
mVentix is a growing marketing and technology firm with primary focus on offering point of sale engagement solutions from market intelligence and mobile learning software, to national field force services. We take pride in empowering our clients and investing in our teams to bring out the best in both. We are experiencing exponential growth and scaling for it within our Business Development team. The Business Development Associate will be working with the VP of Business Development to service our rapidly expanding sales/ lead pipeline management to grow our client portfolio.
Please note that this is not a remote position
- Generating and following up on sales/lead pipeline through social media, email campaigns, calls, meetings, industry/networking events as needed.
- Scheduling meetings as you qualify leads, scoping opportunities, identifying needs and present mVentix solutions where applicable.
- Eventually responsible for full cycle sales for targeted leads that align with specific product offering.
- Building relationships in a polished strategic and professional manner.
- Utilizing professional referrals and current network to deliver organic growth.
- Working closely with and support Senior executives in ongoing development and implementation of a robust and agile lead generation to sales transfer cycle.
- Reporting weekly on analysis of performance/ROI of the lead generation to sales cycle efforts.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any related field preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in sales with primary focus in business development, sales-driven role, experienced in lead generation with track record of success.
- Experience in selling retail and/or commercial channel marketing services to large brands preferred.
- Experience in developing and implementing lead generation focused sales and marketing initiatives through internal and external resources with emphasis on Social Media. (I.e. Linkedin, Sales Navigator).
- Must have strong written, verbal and communication skills.
- Software proficiency: Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Acrobat Pro, CRM.
- Must have strong time management skills and ability to adapt "on the fly".
*This role is a support role with high visibility to our senior leadership but not client facing at start. *
Schedule hours: 9am to 6pm
Compensation: Competitive base salary PLUS uncapped residual commissions and performance bonus
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, unlimited vacation and sick, catered lunches, a kitchen full of snacks, great work/life balance and a fun work environment!
Work enviornment: A conducive and creative work environment with consistent training and mentorship with a talented high performing team driven to win and achieve through collaborative, creative and visionary leadership.
Let's get Rolling: If you are ready to skyrocket your career, then we would like to hear from you!
Not ready to apply, but want to know more about the position? Call at 661-263-1768 Ext: 8146
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.