Hill International, Inc. Sr. Project Controls Manager in San Jose, California
Hill International is an international construction consulting firm that provides program and project management, construction management, cost engineering and estimating, quality assurance, inspection, scheduling, risk management and claims avoidance to clients involved in major construction projects worldwide. Hill has participated in over 10,000 project assignments with a total construction value of more than $500 billion. (www.hillintl.com)
• Efficiently integrate the cost schedule and document control elements of the works.
• Supervise the Schedule.
• Supervise Document Control and lead the development of the Document control system.
• Develop and maintain project information systems including information accumulation and reporting.
• Must have a minimum of 15 years experience
• Experience managing major developments with values over 100 Million USD
• Experience on commercial retail hotel or apartment building projects
• Experience using Primavera 5.0
• Four year college degree is preferred
Hill International is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
Title: Sr. Project Controls Manager
Location: CA-San Jose
Requisition ID: 18001483