Acumen Solutions, Inc. Salesforce Quality Assurance Analyst / Tester in San Francisco, California
Acumen Solutions drives excellence - not only in our performance, but also in the results we deliver for our clients. We are a global cloud consultancy that combines the insight of our strategists, the vision of our innovators, and the ingenuity of our engineers to achieve this extraordinary impact. The Fortune 500 trust us to build solutions focused on growing revenue and profits by amplifying competitive advantage and strengthening customer relationships. Our groundbreaking solutions in the public sector streamline operations and improve productivity. We apply this same focus on excellence to our unparalleled social responsibility program, generating sustainable impact across our local communities. Engage with us at www.acumensolutions.com or on Twitter @AcumenSolutions.
Acumen Solutions is hiring a Salesforce Quality Assurance Analyst/Tester in our San Francisco, CA, location.
- Participate in efforts to analyze, specify, and design testing for components in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Assist in developing the Performance Testing Strategy and Performance Testing Plans
- Develop efficient and accurate Automated Performance test scripts
- Execute Functional/Performance Tests using industry standard tools such as QTP, Loadrunner or similar tools Analyze results and provide recommendations for improvements
- Work with different technical teams such as Development, Operations, & Architecture to discuss test results (both functional and performance) and troubleshoot issues
Represent the Testing Team in meetings with Business Owners, Tech Managers and other Stakeholders Requirements
- Must be authorized to work for any U.S. employer
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- 1-5 years of related experience in manual & automated testing
- Hands on experience with HP Mercury s LoadRunner, QTP and similar tools
- Knowledge of XML, JAVA and SOAP or related languages
- A high degree of skill in troubleshooting, characterizing, and describing software defects
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to learn new information quickly
- Strong capabilities performing independently and as part of a cross-functional, team in a fast paced environment
- The ability to manage and prioritize own workload effectively
Excellent communication and client-facing skills Preferred Experience
Functional and Performance Testing of CRM Applications such as Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of SOA approach, SCRUM approach/methodologies highly desired
- Development background is a bonus *Benefits * Acumen Solutions offers the opportunity for growth and advancement, as well as a competitive base salary, annual performance based incentives, medical, dental, and vision benefits, Paid Time Off, 401k, and more.
About Us As a leading management and technology consulting firm, Acumen Solutions offers a range of challenging and rewarding opportunities whether you’re just starting out in your career, looking to advance your career, or seeking a senior leadership position. Acumen Solutions employees are ambitious, committed, passionate problem solvers.
EOE M/F/V/D VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Job Title: Salesforce Quality Assurance Analyst / Tester
Location: San Francisco, CA