Robert Half International Medical Receptioinst in San Francisco, California
Robert Half Healthcare Practice is seeking a medical receptionist with around 1 year of experience to provide support in the front office of a growing facility in downtown San Francisco! The ideal candidate has availability to start right away, a go-getter personality, and is familiar with electronic medical records. For immediate consideration, please forward an updated resume to Kaite at email@example.com Responsibilities:
- Greeting guests and checking patients in for appointments
- Scheduling patient follow-up visits and appointments
- Verifying insurance eligibilities and benefits
- Updating patient demographic information within electronic medical records
- Coordinating patient referrals and treatment plans as necessary
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2018 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Req ID: 00416-9501544952
Functional Role: Administrative - Medical
City: San Francisco
Postal Code: 94110
Compensation: $17.00 to $19.00 per hour
- 6+ months of experience working in the front office of a medical facility
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- HS Diploma or GED (required) + college degree (preferred)
- Availability to start working with little or no notice