CloudFlare Business Development Representative Manager in San Francisco, California
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal -- to help build a better internet. We believe that with our talented team, smart technology and engaged users we can solve some of the biggest problems on the web. We already serve more web traffic than Twitter, Bing, Wikipedia, Amazon, Apple and Instagram combined. Anytime we push a line of code, it affects hundreds of millions of web surfers overnight. We are still a small team, well-funded, growing quickly and focused on building a world-class company.
About the Role
You will play a critical role in building out our fast-growing team of Business Development Representatives in North America. The BDR program has two goals--generate qualified pipeline and develop BDRs’ careers. We care deeply about both goals and so we are looking for someone will be a hands-on coach who will grow BDRs into high-performing members of Cloudflare’s organization.
• Carry and exceed your team’s quota
• Recruit, interview, and hire excellent BDRs at scale
• Sit with the team and coach them on call and email best practices
• Onboard and train BDRs to develop sales skills and deep product knowledge
• Work with the team to build career plans for each high-performing BDR
• Improve our BDR sales and product onboarding playbooks
• Build and scale the team’s processes
• Report, track, and manage sales activities and results using Salesforce.com
• Play an active role in the creation and iteration of team processes
• Work closely with marketing, sales, and sales operations to ensure alignment on your team’s strategy and execution
• 3+ years managing a team of BDRs
• Closing experience and track record of exceeding quota
• Experience with the demand waterfall and inbound lead flow
• Experience with outbound prospecting
• Salesforce and systems knowledge
• Excellent project management skills
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Self-motivated; entrepreneurial spirit
• Comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic environment
• Strong interpersonal communication skills (verbal & written)
• Aptitude to learn technical concepts/terms
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills
We offer competitive salaries, a fantastic health benefits plan, new laptop, monthly CalTrain/BART pass and the opportunity to work with a smart, motivated team where you will see your contribution daily. You will receive mentorship and career development from senior members of the sales organization. Our sunny offices are based in SOMA in San Francisco, CA, right next to the San Francisco Giants ballpark.
Sound like somewhere you’d thrive? If so, then we’d love to hear from you. Send us your resume and a short paragraph introducing yourself.
CloudFlare is a security company. All prospective employees will be subject to an extensive background check.
CloudFlare is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.