Rabobank, N.A. Field Services Technican (Roseville / West Stockton) in Roseville, California
Responsible for a variety of technical duties involved in maintaining and improving the Bank's IT infrastructure in the field and outside the data center environment. Performs activities related to Bank personal computers, servers, printers, switches, routers, phones, and other computer peripherals. Will be assigned to support one or more geographical region(s) of responsibility and required to travel to various locations to perform job duties.
- Installs, configures, troubleshoots and resolves computer, network, telephone, and peripherals in the field. Plans, coordinates, and implements software and hardware changes on workstations, servers, routers, and switches in field locations and not in data center environments.
- Responsible for onsite deployment of new bank technology equipment including, servers, computers, routers, switches, ATMs, mobile devices, new applications, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate inventory information, and overseeing Information Technology equipment within assigned geographical region(s).
- Maintains clean and fully functional regional server rooms throughout the geographical support region(s).
- Maintains functioning spare equipment in in order to supply rapid response times to hardware failures.
- Completes and creates Service Desk work orders for issues that arise or are reported in the field and ensures they are completed within the previously agreed Service Level Agreement guidelines.
- May act as upper level support to clients to support more complex projects or customer service issues.
- Evaluates new PC software and hardware to determine usefulness and compatibility with existing software and hardware.
- May be assigned to document, coordinate, plan, and execute project initiatives.
- Builds rapport with client base to provide quality customer service to staff.
- Responsible for providing accurate data for monthly/yearly reporting of metrics to management.
- May be responsible for assisting in the development of business continuity and disaster recovery plans, and maintain current knowledge of plan executables. Responds to emergency network outages in accordance with business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
- Responsible for communicating and coordinating with users on required work orders and/or any other related duties.
- Performs all other job duties as assigned by manager.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled