Rabobank, N.A. Bus Intelligence Developer I - Temp in Roseville, California
Responsible for executing, analyzing, defining, developing and monitoring Business Intelligence (BI) solutions for an assigned business area. This may include dashboards, reports, KPIs, predictive analytics, data mining, cube development, and other methods of assisting with data driven analytics. This role is responsible for executing on or coordinating information delivery between technology departments and their business unit to enable business decision making based on appropriate data perspectives.
Major Accountabilities/Essential Duties:
- Implements best-in-class Business Intelligence capabilities within assigned department and/or scope.
- Provides input to technology and business leadership on Business Intelligence strategy and planning.
- Functions as a key resource or subject matter resource for reporting and dashboarding for the assigned department and/or projects.
- Develops, deploys and maintains reports and dashboards as needed.
- Develops templates for documenting user needs for reports and dashboards.
- Executes BI development in accordance with standards and leading practices for code management, change control, version control and release management.
- Executes BI development leveraging leading practices to ensure quality development, ease of maintenance, high level of usability and rapid delivery of BI reports and dashboards.
- Coordinates with technology team to monitor the performance of existing reports and dashboards to ensure proper performance and the retirement of obsolete objects.
- Designs and prototypes analytic solutions with clients.
- Consults with other reporting and IT professionals within the organization to ensure adherence to enterprise direction and standards within the company.
Performs all other job duties as assigned by supervisor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled