The Nature's Bounty Co. Inventory Manager - CPGA in Ronkonkoma, New York
For more than 70 years, The Nature s Bounty Co. has enriched the lives of consumers around the world and stood as the leader in health and wellness by introducing innovative products and solutions to the marketplace. Putting science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business, the brands of The Nature s Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world. Always motivated by nature s bountiful effects on people s health, our vision for health and wellness has inspired leading brands such as Nature s Bounty , Sundown Naturals , Solgar , Osteo Bi-Flex , Ester-C , MET-Rx , Pure Protein , Balance , Body Fortress , Puritan s Pride and Organic Dr. , among others. As a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition and ethical beauty products, The Nature s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. Job Description
The Inventory Manager is responsible for overseeing the inventory requirements process for all channels of the E-commerce business. In this role, you will develop and execute inventory plans, enabling the category managers to meet sales and service levels. You will collaborate with other managers within the Supply Chain, Sales, Merchandising leads, Procurement, Product Development, Packaging and Manufacturing teams to satisfy inventory needs for all customers.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Review inventory needs for assigned category/brands on a daily basis.
* Where negative inventory, research the root cause of the out of stock (ie: bulk issues, label delays, raw material delays, consumers/accounts ordering higher than forecasted), and communicate to the proper internal teams to have work orders put up, bulk issues researched, or labels delays, while also working with the planners for outside 3rd party or turn key items to ensure they come in on time.
* Manage inventory levels to ensure that they align to the merchandiser s specific goal factors.
* Run meetings with the Merchandisers/Marketing/Innovation teams to review inventory, future promotions, current and future item launches, future raw material or third party supplier issues, disposition of excess and Past Ship Date (PSD) inventory and action plans.
* Maintain and improve inventory targets, while sustaining weekly order fill rates and target levels of 98% or better.
* Monitoring of PSD report to develop execution plans to work through the inventory before it goes PSD.
* Work in conjunction with the Category team on donations and or liquidations.
* Work closely with the Merchandising team to plan for future needs and promotions and ensure we have the inventory to support them.
* Collaborate with the Warehouse teams to move finished goods.
* Working with partners to procure and maintain proper inventory levels on labels and IFCs.
* 3-5 years of work experience within E-Commerce Operations Management or related field required
* S&OP experience preferred
* Experience in consumer goods preferred
* Bachelor s degree required
* Proficient in Excel with the ability to create spreadsheets
* Proficiency in PowerPoint, Oracle & AS400 preferred
* Must possess excellent analytical, excel and follow-up skills
* Ability to multitask in fast-pasted and creative environment
* Strong organizational and communication skills
* Work collaboratively with multiple departments with focus on driving results
* Must be detailed orientated, hands on, and work well in a fast paced evolving environment
The Nature's Bounty Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Nature's Bounty Co. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at 631-244-2120 if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our online job postings..
Employer's Job# POS000004707-Oct
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.