Collabera Call Center Representative [Bachelors Degree] in Rolling Meadows, Illinois
Call Center Representative [Bachelors Degree]
Location:Rolling Meadows, IllinoisUS
Job Title : Customer Service Rep - I
Location : Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
Duration : 2+ Months (Possibility of extension, based upon performance)
• A Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience.
• Knowledge/experience in a high volume, production environment.
• One or more years of customer support experience.
• Flexibility -Hours of operation, Monday – Friday 7:00am-8:00pm, subject to change based on business needs.
• Review, calculate and apply other charges and credits in support of contractual pricing and/or equipment offers, special offers or promotions and other system, sales and customer related issues that may require an OCC
• Build and maintain customer’s contract information for VES, national, major and small business customers and ensure customer’s contract terms are provisioned in ECPD
• Research complex processes, system and/or customer issues to analyze business situations and provide recommendations; incorporating both customer and compliance point of view.
• Place outbound calls to internal and external customers as required to obtain immediate resolution and/or completion of tasks
• Review, research and take action in response to customer inquiries related to employer discount program; which includes resolving automation errors, escalation support and auditing functions.
• Complete various transactions utilize systems such as EWI/ECPD, Work Flow Manager (WFM), ACSS, and OneSource.
• Review incoming documents to ensure compliance to documented process and requirements prior to completion.
• Educate internal and external customers on company guidelines and procedures; giving guidance and direction on completing request timely and efficiently.
• Contact customers via email and/or outbound call to obtain information or advise status of order/correspondence. Interface with BGCO, Sales. Information Systems, Marketing, Legal and other departments to ensure compliance with process/procedures.
• Proactively identify trends and make recommendations to streamline processes and procedures.
• One or more years of B2B experience.
• Multiple systems knowledge (ECPD, ACSS, WFM,).
• Proven ability to be well organized, detail oriented and able to complete repetitive tasks accurately.
• Demonstrated strong, independent decision making skills based on documented guidelines and procedures
• Demonstrated ability to read, comprehend and adapt to process and procedural changes with ease.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven ability to work independently in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment, with limited oversight.
• Demonstrated flexibility to business changes that may impact your core responsibilities.
• Strong mathematical and statistical skills
• MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
• Functional Accountability