Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Data Entry Specialist in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories PSS is searching for a Data Entry Specialist in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina.
Data Entry Specialist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following*:*
- Perform data entry duties associated with pharmaceutical and biological GMP data
- Organize data received from multiple sources and enter the data into a validated database
- Archive the data received
- Maintain Excel spreadsheets as needed
The ideal candidate would possess*:*
- Decision making skills to effectively manage moderate volume email
- Solid work ethic with the ability to handle multiple tasks/priorities
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
- Flexible self-starter and results-oriented
- Minimum average level of typing ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Scientific background preferred
Basic Minimum Qualifications*:*
- B.S. degree with 0-2 years of experience or A.S. degree with 2-5 years of experience
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Research Triangle Park, NC are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Organization: Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services, LLC
Location: NC, Research Triangle Park
Job Code: 13983