Procter & Gamble Performance Marketing in Región Metropolitana, Chile
Are you looking for a great professional challenge, where your expertise and previous experiences will be broadly used, to bring about outstanding accomplishments?
If you love marketing, and passionate about technology and digital, has extraordinary analytical skills and value a great challenge, this can be the next great job for you!
We are seeking for a digital expert, who will be accountable for the consumer digital journey, bring to bear consumer behavior analytics, central marketing plans and technology for the channel. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
SuperiorDigitalPlansonthe highest return on investmentmediums
- Integrated Screen Planning, Social Media, Mobile, Branded Entertainment
- Explore E-commerce universe in Chile and identify the best partners
- Collaborate with E-Commerce SPOC from Sales department to lock JBPs and ensure right investment behind eCommerce
- Activate strong digital plan to drive traffic while linking all digital campaigns to our product pages
- Align and lock Digital Trainings with agencies and publishers
- Ownership of the Perfect Media Order process
- Performance Verification
- Timely invoice management & payment
What we offer:
- Acompetitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience
- Great training opportunities, delivered by extraordinary external companies, that will develop your skills even better.
- Continuous coaching– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager
- Dynamic and respectful international work environment– employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 180 years globally.
For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit http://www.pg.com/ and our career website at http://pgcareers.com
Just so youknow:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas
We recognize for your dedication, in P&G we offer equal opportunity for all our employees, the diversity and inclusion is fundamental for every project that you lead, you can be part of a company that inspire and building a better place to work, together we engaged to touching lives and improving lives
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing from reputed business schools.
- 1-2 Years of work experience in a Digital or Media agency.
- Digital savvy, passionate about innovation and technology.
- Sufficient digital media knowledge – needs to know critical metrics, agencies processes and how to analyze good/bad creatives;
- You need to be Eligible to work in Chile (Foreigners only with legal permission to work)
- If you consider that you have Critical thinking and problem-solving skills this its for you.
- Very good in analytical thinking, leadership, innovation.
- Strong leadership skills and excellence in communication
- Collaborative attitude in a multifunctional team
- Fluent in English
Job: Marketing/Brand Management
Title: Performance Marketing
Location: CL-Región Metropolitana-Santiago
Requisition ID: BRM00001153