Rose International INC Software Engineer in Redmond, Washington
Position Title: Software Engineer
Position Number: 297913
Location: Redmond, WA
Desired Skill Set:
Graphics, Engineering, C++, C#
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Title: Prototyper - Software Engineering
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: 1 year
• Translate scientists'' ideas and research findings in interactive virtual and augmented reality demos.
• Utilize previously-created libraries and adapt code to develop interactive experiences.
• Coordinate with users and software engineers to extend the functionality of current software.
• Collaborate to produce reports and documentation.
• Working knowledge of C++ and C#
• 2 years experience working in Unreal and/or Unity
• 1 year experience working with physics engines
• 2 years experience of virtual and/or augmented reality programming
• Communication and crossdisciplinarity collaboration skills
o Experience with preparing demos
o Experience working with audition and/or haptics
o Ability to program graphics shaders
o Knowledge of close loop control systems
o Knowledge of optical body tracking
Education: BS + 2 years experience and MS + 1 year experience in Software Engineering or Prototyping
Languages: English Read Write Speak
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)