Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Inc. Customer Experience Manager- Virginia in Raritan, New Jersey
|Customer Experience Manager- Virginia|
|Job Country||United States|
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (Ortho) is a global leader of in vitro diagnostics. Ortho serves two primary industries in the medical field: clinical laboratories, by producing platforms and assays that test for a variety of diseases, conditions, and substances; and immunohematology, by providing the means to ensure blood transfusion recipients receive appropriate and compatible blood.
With a history of more than 75 years, Ortho is a pioneer in life-impacting advances in diagnostics. Worldwide across hospitals, hospital networks, blood banks and labs, Ortho’s high-quality products and services enable health care professionals to make better-informed treatment decisions. Headquartered in Raritan, NJ, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics has approximately 4,300 employees serving customers in more than 120 countries.
Ortho is recruiting and retaining the best and brightest around the world. People, who are performance driven, want to make a difference and who help Ortho grow their leadership position in a changing marketplace. The power to reimagine starts with empowered people, who are empowered to grow and given the chance to succeed in ways they hadn’t thought possible before.
Ortho’s purpose is simple: to improve and save lives with diagnostics. They do that by reimagining what’s possible. It’s what defines them. It’s the Ortho difference.
Ortho is an independent company, sponsored by The Carlyle Group, one of the world’s largest and most successful investment firms. The company's executive leadership team has extensive diagnostic experience and a strong heritage of driving market change and innovation. Ortho is a strong brand with solid positions in attractive, growing segments and regions.
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is committed to improving and saving lives with diagnostics. To do this we hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures. As a valued team member, you will carve your own career path and be part of building this company stronger and better than ever before. There is no limit to the experiences, opportunities and new directions you will have access to here at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics. More importantly, you will be driving the surge of a whole new direction in important medicine. That’s something we can all take pride in as we take this journey together.
Ortho is known in the industry as a leader in customer service and support. Deeply understanding and exceeding the needs of our clinical lab, hospital and blood bank customers is what we do. It’s who we are. If you join Ortho, no matter what your role, you will be expected to keep that Customer Excellence focus in your work.
The Customer Experience Manager (CEM) is a front-line, quota-carrying resource responsible for the sale of Clinical Laboratory (CL) and Transfusion Medicine (TM) product lines to current customers within a geographic territory or list of named accounts. The CEM is responsible for current customer retention and menu expansion by primarily partnering with Lab Specialists (LSs) and Health Systems Executives (HSEs), as applicable. This is a remote position covering Virginia.
- Customer Retention: Maximize customer retention rates by ensuring customer satisfaction, executing customer touch point/call plan, being single point of contact for all problem resolution, and anticipating and defending against competitive threats
- Menu Expansion: Grow menu by establishing personal credibility, illustrating Ortho value propositions, demonstrating product capabilities, and successfully managing highest probability opportunities to close
- Strategic Planning: Develop and execute strategic territory and account plans to prioritize, retain, and expand current CL and TM accounts. Team with HSE in all relevant IDN-related planning activities
- Product Sales: Drive and close sales for all CL and TM products, instrumentation, and services offerings within an assigned territory or set of named accounts
- Sales Process Execution: Manage, retain and expand current CL and TM accounts; develop and execute customer touch point/call plan based on customer’s buying cycle; manage opportunities both within and outside of buying/sales cycle; leverage strategic selling framework to close sales opportunities
- Cross-Team Coordination: Collaborate with LSs and Inside Sales to retain and expand menu; teams with LS to execute HSE-led IDN strategy, as applicable; execute routine business reviews
- Forecasting and Reporting: Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts, activity, account updates, and reports via CRM system; collaborate with Marketing to identify opportunities for equipment placement in CRM environment
- Key Accountabilities:
- Meet overall territory revenue goal
- Meet product-specific revenue goals
- Meet instrumentation goals in-line with AOP language
- Retain current accounts and maintain existing spend levels
- Meet menu expansion goals
- Maintain and manage above average NPS scores
- Key Points of Interaction:
- Lab Specialist: to strategically plan and conduct sales calls
- Inside Sales: to retain current accounts and identify menu expansion opportunities
- Health System Executive: regarding any HSE-led IDN-related opportunities within assigned accounts
- CL/TM Business Development Manager: for referral or introduction to existing contacts within competitive accounts
- Commercial Operations: to ensure timely and accurate forecasting and reporting, and support of enablement initiatives
- Clinical Liaison: to support complex technical sales
- Education: Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Life Science, or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Sales Background: Minimum of 3 years with strong performance in B2B sales environment. Prior capital equipment sales experience is a plus.
- Industry/Domain Knowledge: Minimum of 3 years of experience in the Healthcare Industry; 5+ years preferred
- Independent Worker: Ability to deliver results while working in a highly independent and fast-paced team environment
- Business Acumen: Proficient at uncovering key business issues and providing insightful, actionable recommendations for improvement
- Communication: Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Travel:Travel for the CEM is typically 25%, but ranging from 10-40% depending upon the territory's geography and your location in the territory.
- Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Must have a valid US driver's license in good standing
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION:
In addition to submitting your resume and completing the application, please click on the following link to complete a short questionnaire which will tell us a bit more about you:
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics believes in Equal Opportunity for all and is committed to ensuring all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, have an opportunity to apply for those positions that they are interested in and qualify for without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals so that an individual can perform their job related duties. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and require special assistance or an accommodation to apply due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
Your privacy is important to us. By continuing to use our site to apply to this position, you agree to the Candidate Notice below that is applicable to where you reside, which outlines our privacy policies on information collected during the hiring process.
"At Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, we are proud of the empowering, inclusive and innovative culture we are growing. Our team is passionate about our work, and brings deep knowledge, industry experience and diverse thinking that drive results, making Ortho a place to grow your career.
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law."