SAP Finance Operations Accountant / Record-To-Report -English and German as advantage (Part-time, D Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 178238
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As Finance Operations Accountant in GFSS R2R Fixed Assets, you will be able to build your accounting profession as you support the daily operations of the process and apply your accounting knowledge in practice constantly. At the same time this role offers many development opportunities on other skills and competencies that will help you shape your future career path.
• Act as the primary and backup support role for a region, especially taking care of the following tasks:
• Create and Maintain Fixed Assets.
• Perform Fixed Assets Master Maintenance
• Perform Fixed Assets Administration
• Monitor Fixed Assets
• Perform Fixed Assets Close
• Support countries for SOX audit, Tax audit and external/internal audit reviews when required.
• Participate and support in projects or in continuous improvements, standardization activities and process migrations.
• Adhere to service level standards and work towards development of a service culture of ‘Excellence’.
• Diploma or Degree in Accounting or Business
• Students are welcome to apply
• Relevant working experience in an accounting environment, MNCs or Shared Service Center would be an added advantage
• Experience in accounting subsidiaries and knowledge of international accounting standards (IFRS or USGAAP) would be an added advantage
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Minimum upper-intermediate written and spoken English
• Additional language competency would be an added advantage
• Knowledge in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and SAP system knowledge preferred
• Aptitude for repetitive transactional system tasks and ability to work in a dynamic / virtual environment
• Ability to work independently and as a team in a multi-cultural environment
• Self-motivated and able to work under time pressure with accuracy and commitment
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
• Exciting career progression, a diverse work environment providing growth opportunities, learning & development possibilities, and an international business network for you to leverage.
• Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
• We believe every employee is a talent and we want to reach your full potential
• Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events...)
• Opportunities for professional growth
Flexible start/end of working hours,sick days, meal tickets/ catering allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure.
We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :