LEGO Systems, Inc. Masterdata Consultant – France/Iberia in Paris, France
Masterdata Consultant – France/Iberia
Location France, Paris
Posted Date 10/11/2018
Job ID FR126
Category Business Management
Do you have a passion for data and understanding how that data can enable the LEGO group to reach more children?
Would you like to be given a platform to share your ideas and continuously improve our ways of handling data? Apply now and join the global LEGO® family!The LEGO group is looking for an enthusiastic Masterdata Consultant based from our Paris office. In this role you will impact how we utilise and manage data across France/Iberia coming from a variety of sources such as product data, customer data, stock level and consumer sales.
Your specific tasks include:
• Map, implement and drive product and masterdata processes for France/Iberia, in full coherence and strong collaboration with the EMEA masterdata processes
• Digitalise processes as well as leveraging and continuously improving our existing systems
• Load customer data, prices, assortments and in-stock in our data management system and other software tools
• Handling of day to day web ordering, B2B data and system management (SAP)
• Find solutions through a problem-solving approach and answer difficult business questions
• Build strong internal relationship to understand how you can innovate new ideas into the LEGO group and deliver regular reports to various stakeholders.
Challenges and Opportunities
In this role, you will master LEGO’s data and become the go-to-person for all our masterdata, it is obvious that you love numbers and using numbers to create insights and the biggest impact. You will have great responsibility getting the details correct as our decisions will be based on your data. You communicate the data on a regular basis to various stakeholders in a state-of-the-art report. We will encourage you to share your ideas, try new things and make a real impact. You will facilitate the quality and growth that can enable us to reach, inspire and develop even more builders of tomorrow.
Do you have what it takes?
• Strong experience with SAP, data management tools. Other software knowledge would be highly regarded.
• You are a good communicator that can create good working relations internally; you not only love to work with numbers but also with people
• Familiar with complex processes in multinational companies, ideally from an FMCG-environment
• Continuous improvement mindset, excited by new challenged and solution driven
• Bachelor or master’s degree in data, Process or System Engineering / Business Economics with a Major in Process Analytics, would be ideal
• Excellent analytical skills and a structured and self-reliant way of working
• Very good understanding of numbers and your work is recognised in terms of reliability and accuracy.
• Strong French and English language both written & verbal, Spanish would be and advantage
Bringing it to Life
“This role is an opportunity to join an exciting, fast-moving, innovative and trendsetting brand. To help improve even further our data intelligence, we are looking for talented people and experts, fully living our company values, being motivated by further (inter)national opportunities within The LEGO Group “
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV. We encourage you to send an English version of your CV as there will be numerous stakeholders across Europe reviewing applications.