FirstKey Homes, LLC Leasing Coordinator in Orlando, Florida
The Leasing Coordinator will assist Leasing Agents in driving the leasing activity for an assigned FirstKey Homes region. The
Leasing Coordinator supports one or more Leasing Agents for all aspects of the property marketing and leasing functions
which includes gathering completed applications, structuring leasing packages, and scheduling move-in orientations.
• Representing FirstKey Homes to prospective residents in a courteous and professional manner with a focus on
putting the customer first.
• Collaborating with Leasing Agent(s) to meet established leasing goals.
• Assisting existing residents wishing to transfer to other FirstKey properties.
• Adhering to all local, state, and federal laws governing this industry, including the Fair Housing Act, Americans with
Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and any other laws pertaining to real estate or leased properties
• Assisting Leasing Agent(s) with lead follow-up while staying compliant with the restrictions applied to non-licensed
• Process applications to gather necessary documentation and uploading documents to the appropriate property
management software (e.g. YARDI).
• Sending leases to residents for signature and upload fully executed lease to the property management software.
• Scheduling move-in orientations for residents.
• Collecting application fees, hold fees, and initial funds regarding applicant applications.
• Communicating any home condition feedback to the Senior Field Manager.
• Assisting Leasing Agent(s) with special projects, goals, and reports.
• This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also
be assigned by the incumbent’s manager at any time based upon Company need.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Primarily working indoors, office environment.
• May sit for several hours at a time.
• Prolonged exposure to computer screens.
• Repetitive use of hands to operate computers, printers, and copiers.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 1-year experience in administrative or similar role
• Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• General knowledge of reading, writing, and evaluating project specifications and scopes of work
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Experience using YARDI a plus
• Working knowledge of the following a plus: air conditioning, appliances, plumbing, carpentry, roofing,
• electricity, carpet, vinyl, windows, painting, and drywall
• Experience working in property management, real estate or similar industry
• Prefer bilingual in Spanish
• Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or
services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control
• Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal
services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of
• Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points
being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
• Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions,
conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Service Orientation — Actively looking for ways to help people.
• Time Management — Managing one's own time and the time of others.
• Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
• Writing — Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
WORK STYLES & BEHAVIORS
• Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
• Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
• Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative
• Adaptability/Flexibility — Job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in
FirstKey Homes is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race,
color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status,
veteran status, genetic information or any other legally protected classification or status.
Job ID: 2018-2149
External Company Name: FirstKey Homes, LLC
External Company URL: http://www.firstkeyhomes.com/