Belcan Creative Producer in Orlando, Florida
Job Number: 221122
Description: A Creative Producer in Orlando, Florida is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for the development and management of all assigned project-related aesthetic, show and guest-experience elements. Acts as the Creative Lead on assigned projects, supervising any assigned staff and their workloads, vendors and consultants and determines strategies insuring the successful completion of all tasks and/or assignments through all aspects of design and production from original concept through final installation. Responsible for maintaining budget and schedule for assigned work. Participates in Intellectual Property owner relationship
JOB TITLE Job duties:
• Manages, interprets and communicates development of project concept and design intent.
• Translates and presents concept and design to a variety of audiences.
• Interfaces with and manages appropriate internal and external resources through every phase of design, production and installation
• Assures appropriate guest-experience and creative intent support for internal and external contributors including development of Creative Intent Documentation, Attraction Scopes and Close-out Documentation and oversight of quality standards and design intent.
• Develops and manages strategic sourcing and staffing plans to support show development and production efforts.
• Strong design and production portfolio.
• Knowledge of budgeting, scheduling, bid package preparation and variety of vendors.
• Knowledge of theme park technologies, including ride, A/V, robotics, engineering and various show systems.
• Knowledge of theme park related architectural, project management and production/construction practices.
• Demonstrates ability to lead staff, instill a spirit of teamwork and promote staff development.
If you are interested in this Creative Producer job in Orlando, Florida, please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Orlando , FL
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart