Sojern Product Marketing Manager in Omaha, Nebraska
Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that’s revolutionizing the online travel advertising space?
Specializing in traveler path-to-purchase data for over a decade, Sojern is travel's direct demand engine for thousands of brands -- from global enterprises to boutique operators -- across the hotel, airline, cruise, transportation, tourism industries, and more. Analyzing the world's travel intent signals with its proprietary data science methods, the company delivered $10B in generated bookings for its clients to date by activating multi-channel branding and performance solutions on the Sojern Traveler Platform.
Recognized on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine, Sojern is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams based in Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Mexico City, New York, Omaha, Paris, Singapore, and Sydney.
We seek an exceptional Product Marketing Manager to play a critical role in defining, developing and delivering on market engagement, adoption and customer success.
The successful candidate will be joining Sojern’s Property Solutions team during a very exciting period of accelerated growth in the tourism and hospitality travel industries. If you are passionate about travel, digital marketing, and driving success through cross-functional collaboration, this is a great opportunity for you!
• Engage with internal and external customers to gather feedback to inform product positioning and maintain buyer personas.
• Work with cross functional teams to create, operationalize and execute on product go-to-market strategies.
• Lead the recruitment of customers into alpha and beta products
• Ensure alignment with internal key stakeholders around new product development, testing, and go-to-market activities across all phases of product life cycle.
• Support our Sales and Operations teams through the creation, development, and maintenance of sales collateral, tools, and training material that enable sales to more effectively communicate and sell our offerings. To include: Product sales decks, 1-pagers, case studies, product videos, website messaging, scripting/objections documents, and more.
• In charge of market and competitive research and analysis.
• Work closely with Product and Marketing leadership to ensure a cohesive product narrative and provide input for content acquisition and retention strategies.
What you bring to the table:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Understanding and passion for the online advertising and hotel or tourism industry. Minimum of 3-5 years industry experience.
• Interest in being close to the Product, Analytics, Ad Operations, Marketing and Finance teams.
• Exceptional people and communication skills with the ability to communicate to a variety of audiences both verbally and through the written word.
• Great time management and organizational skills- as you will manage several projects at once.
• Customer success driven.
• Analytical skills: ability to analyze data from users, customers, sales, etc.
• Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
• Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects
• Give Back: We give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
• Culture: Strong core business values, focus on teamwork, vibrant, social and fun environment
• Snacks: Variety of snacks in the office
• Meals: Monthly catered lunches & happy hours
• Competitive Localized Benefits
• Time Off: Flexible vacation days
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.