LEGO Systems, Inc. LCI Specialist in Nyíregyháza, Hungary
Location Hungary, Nyíregyháza
Posted Date 10/11/2018
Job ID HU1842
Category Lean/Continuous Improvement
Do you want to work for one of the worlds most powerful brand?
LCI is one of The LEGO Group’s core capabilities and for this reason, we need to ensure that structure, processes, people and culture supporting CI are in place.
The LCI team structure has been created to best support the success of these desired goals.
The role is about ensuring the continued strategical and tactical implementation of CI in the LEGO Group, ensuring the development of in-house professional CI competences and giving input to cross-functional improvements through the team.
The LEGO Group is extremely ambitious in its pursuit of CI excellence. This gives huge development and learning opportunities to anyone joining this team and the exciting journey to become world class.
The LEGO Group is an energizing company to be part of, and LCI is a function that is at the forefront of the company’s unprecedented growth and globalization.
Your specific tasks include:
• Assisting in building LCI Capabilities in the LEGO Group
• Assisting in analysis and documentation of as-is business processes in order to develop solutions for potential productivity improvement
• Assisting in implementation activities related to new solutions
• Collecting and documenting information on current business environment
• Assisting in facilitation of workshops
Challenges and Opportunities
This is the chance you have to highlight the true reality of the role, but any challenge should also be sold as an opportunity. Think carefully about what interesting language you can use to add excitement and challenge to the text.
Do you have what it takes?
• Must speak fluent Hungarian & English
• Proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment
• BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in a specialized business field will be an advantage
• Engineering degree will be also an advantage
• Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills
• Solid interpersonal and communications skills with ability to communicate and build rapport with colleagues from and out of the team
• Embrace and live the LEGO values and consciously act as a role model for a collaborative behavior
• Disciplined and forward thinking
• Knowledge of MS Office
• Possible travel
Bringing it to Life
In LCI you have the opportunity to combine learning with fun to create a high quality product and service for our customers and consumers.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.