Comcast Director Marketing, Business Services in Norcross, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for managing and directing the overall Marketing and Sales
effort in a multi-system environment as it relates to the deployment of
new products and enhancements. Assists Marketing leadership with
business planning in order to lead the Marketing team in preparing the
department budget. Ensures that communication of current initiatives,
promotions, and campaigns are accurately, timely, and effectively
communicated to all appropriate personnel at all levels and departments.
Serves as liaison between Region, Division, Corporate and system
marketing personnel to ensure that each group is informed of most recent
product marketing developments and plans. Provides leadership and
direction for team which may include multiple functional areas. Develops
and implements strategy for functional area(s). May have responsibility
for developing and managing budget.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Ensures the competence and continuity of qualified Marketing staff
- Manages and directs Marketing team and ensures that production meets
the budgeted level and meets program objectives, including timely
delivery of objectives.
Engineering, Field Marketing, Customer Service, Product Management, and
through optimum selection, training and development, appraisal, and
- Serves as the department liaison and Subject Matter Expert to
- Participates in strategic plan development and building of alliances
with industry partners, networks, etc. as needed to achieve product
growth objectives. Influences sales channel incentives through offer
strategy. Consults with Marketing/Sales to identify, define, size, and
prioritize strategic analytics opportunities.
- Works closely with customer care, Sales, Finance, and Legal teams to
assist with development and implementation of core business,
competitive, and new product marketing plans and strategies to achieve
all subscriber and revenue growth goals. Provides guidance to
local/external analysts to ensure strategic alignment, effective use,
and development of resources.
- Oversees and develops financial models in designing packaging and
pricing to ensure competitive position in market.
- Develops new ideas and communicates potential uses for analytics
across the business. Communicates learning/recommendations and obtains
buy-in from Sales, Marketing, and senior leaders. Develops measurement
systems for programs.
- Serves as primary contact with program suppliers for implementation of
acquisition and retention activities.
- Oversees the recruiting, hiring, and evaluating of the Marketing staff
to ensure that the appropriate level of support is available and
- Maintains and improves ongoing marketing programs, analyses, and
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Generally requires 10 years related experience
- Bachelors Degree
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer