Acumen Solutions, Inc. Subject Matter Expert in New York, New York
Clients choose Acumen Solutions for one simple reason: our experience delivers success. Joining forces with our clients, our teams of strategists, subject matter experts, and engineers solve problems that can’t be fixed by technology alone. As a Salesforce Global Strategic Alliance Partner, the Fortune 500 trust us to build solutions that grow revenue and strengthen customer relationships. Our groundbreaking solutions in the public sector streamline operations and improve productivity. We apply the same expertise to our unparalleled social responsibility program, generating sustainable impact across our local communities.
We are seeking a passionate and motivated Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) for our Northeast region! Subject Matter Experts engage with our customers and prospects to jointly develop a vision of how best to achieve business goals and desired outcomes. The SME works closely with other Acumen Solutions team members to translate that vision into action. As a key member of our business development team, the ideal candidate has a mix of business development, consulting, and architecture experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Generates new opportunities at existing and/or target accounts
- Identifies and drives the identification and pursuit of new opportunities at existing accounts
- Performs the initial triage of new leads that are uncovered at target and/or existing customers
- Develops, maintains, and creates new key contact relationships
Works with the partner sales and sales engineering executives to identify and pursue opportunities Solutioning and Visioning
Runs discovery workshops and visioning sessions
- Defines the proposed solution and ensures that it meets the business need, business requirements, and achieves the defined client project business case and overall program business case
- Creates opportunity-specific demos or other presentation materials, such as PowerPoint decks, to articulate the proposed solution and persuade clients and prospects
Develops resourcing LOEs, including appropriate project timeframes, milestones and deliverables Thought Leadership and Innovation
Contributes to new solution accelerator development or delivery best practices
- Studies industry and technology trends and share with colleagues
- Creates points of view and builds organizational knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree
- Willingness to travel up to 50% domestically
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- 6-8 years' experience managing complex enterprise IT projects
- 3-5 years' experience in professional services business development
- Enterprise level project/program management
- Experience in delivering complex technology solutions, including extensive system integrations
- Experience in Salesforce CRM with end-to-end implementation experience (preferred)
- Extensive experience with management consulting or consulting services
- Strong executive presence and ability to interact with all levels of clients (C-suite to project delivery staff)
- 10+ years of related work experience
**Benefits Acumen Solutions offers the opportunity for growth and advancement, as well as a competitive base salary, annual performance based incentives, medical benefits & 401k.
As a leading management and technology consulting firm, Acumen Solutions offers a range of challenging and rewarding opportunities whether you’re just starting out in your career, looking to advance your career, or seeking a senior leadership position. Acumen Solutions employees are ambitious, committed, passionate problem solvers.
EOE M/F/V/D VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Job Title: Subject Matter Expert
Location: New York, NY