BDO USA, LLP Experienced Senior Associate Operations and Portfolio Strategy in New York, New York
BDO s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The Operations and Portfolio Strategy Experienced Senior Associate (Senior Associate) works side-by-side with innovative and strategic thought leaders and stays ahead of the rapidly evolving world of business. The Senior Associate participates in engagements with diverse clients across a wide range of industries, and has a variety of client-facing responsibilities that identify, design and implement creative solutions for clients, helping them transform to achieve improved business performance and growth.
- Bachelor s degree, required, in Management, Business Economics or Finance majors, preferred
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree, preferred
- Three (3) or more years of corporate strategy or management consulting experience, required
- Operating model strategy and design, shared services design and transition, M&A advisory or cost optimization engagements experience such as ZBB, preferred
- Experience working in large corporate settings, preferred
- Experience with analytics to evaluate and optimize business processes, preferred
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, required
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills, required
- Familiarity with analytic and BI tools, such as Tableau and QlikView, preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Strong problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel extensively
BDO USA, LLP is an EO employer M/F/Veteran/Disability
Employer's Job# 13577BR
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.