Infor Delivery Executive in New York, New York
As the Delivery Executive for Infor s largest, most complex projects, this person will be responsible for:
* the end to end success of large, global, highly complex projects, including co-development projects and those involving on-premise, hybrid and cloud delivery models
* engagement ownership that is focused on successful delivery, customer retention and customer reference-ability
* owning the project relationship for the engagement - this role is the primary contact for any major decision and issues for the Infor delivery teams and the customer
* serving as liaison between the company and client in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met, including all project milestones and budgets
Leadership, strategic vision, willingness to be hands-on and an ability to innovate and collaborate with all levels of Infor and the customer organization are keys to successfully executing on the end-to-end deployment. 80% of this role is focused on delivery (this is a billable role) and 20% is focused on presales and deal structuring.
* Oversee the creation of the delivery solution, scope and SOW
* Owns the integrated project plan and is responsible for the oversight and execution
* Builds relationships with existing customers to ensure that they are engaged and getting the most value from our services
* Engage and partner with C-level executives and conduct customer meetings; understand customer direction, anticipate and resolve issues, become the trusted advisor to the customer on engagement direction and management
* Partner with Sales Executives, Regional Leads, Customer Partners, Development, and other Infor leadership to manage customer relationships
* Work with sales, architects, Services and others to set scope, staffing and organization aspects of a new engagement; work with all involved to reorganize and revise staffing and organization as needed
* Provides oversight and guidance for all delivery teams to ensure customer satisfaction
* Perform ongoing analysis and review of engagement(s) and one on ones with key internal and external stakeholders to assess engagement and team health and then work with rest of PM team to make any needed changes/improvements
* Minimum of fifteen years progressively responsible professional services experience for an enterprise software company, ideally a cloud applications business or a systems integration consultancy firm
* Strong track record of managing and successfully delivering professional service engagements, programs and projects involving complex solution sets (i.e. 7-8 solutions) - on-premise, cloud and hybrid
* Proven ability to manage successful global custom and/or co-development projects
* Strong track record of selling consulting services and adding value in the sales process
* Strong influencing and persuasion skills in order to operate successfully in a matrixed organization
* Tackling conflict situations assertively and encouraging those involved to work together to reach solutions
* A personality that is aggressive and collaborative in nature with a risk-taking mentality
* Ability to simultaneously manage multiple functions, projects, priorities and time pressure
* Ability to manage business transformation
* P&L experience related to programs and projects
* Ability to develop trust-based, constructive working relationships with customer executives and Infor colleagues
* The Infor culture is fast paced and aggressive in a positive way; needs to fit into a can do style of culture
* Be willing and able to travel extensively, including extended international
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent
The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender / transgender identity or expression, sexual orientation, sexual stereotype, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state or municipality in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com..
Employer's Job# 1468
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.