Imperial Parking (U.S.), LLC Customer Service Parking Attendant in New York, New York
Impark is one of the largest parking management companies in North America. We have 55 years of experience, and currently operate parking facilities in more than 240 cities across the United States and Canada. Our business continues to prosper and grow. As a result, we are looking for exceptional people to join our workforce. People who are committed, ambitious, and eager to learn. People like you. Our continued success is driven by our core values, which are:
- Be admirable: Always conduct yourself in an honest and professional manner.
- Create positive energy: Choose optimism.
- Be a trailblazer: Drive innovative ways to achieve growth.
These values guide our actions and keep us on the right path. At Impark, the most successful people are those individuals who integrate these beliefs into their actions at work, and incorporate them into everyday behavior.
Impark is looking for PART TIME and FULL TIME Customer Service Attendants for our NEW YORK, NY location!
- Assist & direct the flow of vehicular traffic in and out of the parking facilities
- Observe, monitor & report traffic conditions in and out of the parking facility
- Maintain an alert, professional demeanor at all times as customers navigate the parking lots.
- Respond to customer inquiries & ensure positive experiences for all guests
- Ensure work area is maintained to Impark's standards
- Work effectively as a team with your Area Manager and Co-Workers
Professional or Related Experience:
- 1+ years of Experience customer service
- High level of professionalism and be an expert in all areas of customer service
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work flexible shifts and Overtime (OT) when needed; ability to work weekends/holidays
- General knowledge of the surrounding highway/street access points to provide accurate information
- Must be able to work outdoors through inclement conditions
- Previous experience working for a parking operator is preferred
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Impark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity