The Jewish Board Clinical Supervisor - Early Childhood in New York, New York
The Jewish Board is the largest human services agency in New York City, serving more than 43,000 clients each year. We are widely recognized as a best-in-class provider of human services, delivering innovative, cutting-edge, and evidence-based mental health and behavioral health programs.
The Social Work Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the provision of services, oversight of administrative processes, and supervision of staff in the Early Childhood Treatment Center programs (Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens), including clinicians, consultants and family peer advocates.
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
* Provide individual and group supervision to consultation staff in their work with Early Learn sites, Early Head Start sites, Head Start sites, community based programs, family shelters, etc
* Provide and supervise crisis intervention and clinical risk management
* Provide clinical and administrative coverage as needed
* Ensure compliance with Jewish Board, contract and regulator standards, policies and procedure
* Collaborate with Program Directors to facilitate C2C program implementation
* Facilitate the implementation of reflective supervision
* Provide monthly and quarterly psycho-education family shelter staff
* Facilitate and participate in meetings and trainings
* Develop and maintain relationships with community service providers
* Other duties, as assigned
EDUCATIONAL / TRAINING REQUIRED:
* LCSW or PhD in Psychology
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED / LANGUAGE PREFERENCE:
* Clinical experience in an evidence-based practice model or program for young children
* Three+ years of supervisory experience is preferred.
* Fluency in Spanish and/or Creole strongly preferred.
* Individual, group, and family intervention skills required.
* Team-building, communication, organizational and computer skills required.
* Ability to work evenings as needed.