OUTFRONT Media Charting Coordinator in New York, New York
This position assists in the management of our digital inventory in efforts to supply clients with inventory that meets advertiser s needs. The Charting Coordinator will be responsible for scheduling, inputting and overseeing the digital media.
* Chart proposals for all media
* Chart contracts for all media
* Assist managers and AE s with available locations
* Ability to create and complete work orders in IMS.
* Assist real estate department with specific issues relating to charting.
* Assist with any problems with all media
* Weekly updates to gather posting/bulletin information and any P&D problems
* Communicate with Operations to confirm copy, PI s, work orders are all set by specified deadlines.
* Maintain weekly, monthly and quarterly P&D reports to clear all media billings.
* Supports and exhibits behavior consistent with the sales and service philosophy of OUTFRONT Media.
* Acts with diplomacy as a representative of OUTFRONT Media and the Sales Department.
* Performs other related duties as required.
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
* Analytical/problem solving skills.
* Strong skill set relating to Microsoft Excel.
* Ability to prioritize/handle assignments and deadlines.
* Self-motivated with at least 1-2 years of professional work experience (preferably in the advertising field).
* Ability to adapt to multiple tasks associated with a fast paced advertising environment.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: OUTFRONT MEDIA LLC DOES NOT ACCEPT AGENCY AND UNSOLICITED RESUMES. PLEASE DO NOT FORWARD RESUMES TO OUR OUTFRONT MEDIA EMPLOYEES OR ANY OTHER COMPANY LOCATION.
OUTFRONT Media is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
OUTFRONT MEDIA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
ALL APPLICANTS SHALL RECEIVE EQUAL CONSIDERATION WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER, MARITAL STATUS, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, VETERAN STATUS OR DISABILITY. PLEASE REFER TO THE OUTFRONT Media Affirmative Action policy statement.
Employer's Job# R-001057
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.