La Quinta Inns & Suites Houseperson/Driver $12.00 Per Hour in Nashville, Tennessee
Here’s your opportunity to “Work on the Bright Side®”! La Quinta Inns & Suites®, a leader in the hospitality industry, is seeking a reliable houseperson to provide complimentary shuttle van transportation for hotel guests, as well as perform basic duties of general upkeep of the hotel. If you love meeting new people and providing exceptional guest service, this is the job for you!
Other key duties include:
• Assist in the operation of the hotel by performing light cleaning/maintenance duties including but not limited to, replacing trash liners, sweeping/moping hotel common areas, and using equipment such as screwdriver or carpet steamer.
• Drive guests to/from BNA Airport efficiently and safely, following company and local safety standards.
• Monitor and address ongoing maintenance needs of the shuttle van, including regular oil changes, etc.
• Maintain cleanliness of the shuttle van, including window/windshield washing, vacuuming of the interior, removing garbage, etc.
• Maintain cleanliness of the hotel parking lot
• Assist in other departments/areas of the hotel (breakfast, laundry, housekeeping, etc.) as needed
Minimum Experience, Education, Skill & Physical Requirements:
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
• Must be at least 21 years of age and possess a clean driving record and a valid, current, and non-probationary driver’s license from the state in which the hotel is located
• Must be flexible in hours and days worked
• Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English
• Must be able to repetitively lift and carry up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
• Must have sound judgment and discretional skills and be able to work with little or no supervision
• Must display very good organization and time management skills
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with many types of personalities
LQ Management L.L.C. provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions, and breastfeeding), marital status, registered domestic partner status, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, uniformed services status, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Job: Van Driver
Title: Houseperson/Driver $12.00 Per Hour
Requisition ID: 160310918