Weichert Co. Recruiting Team Leader in Morris Plains, New Jersey
Mortgage Access Corp, is hiring a Recruiting Team Leader in Morris Plains, NJ. The Recruiting Team Leader is responsible for overseeing the entire recruitment process from initial contact to hire for professional and management positions that are typically complex and/or challenging to fill. The position takes a proactive approach to the recruiting process by seeking out qualified candidates to make them aware of job openings, as well as the attractiveness of working at Weichert. The Recruiting Team Leader will monitor the execution of the Weichert Financial Services Recruiting Program and will also manage special projects as delegated.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Designs and implements a Recruiting Program for Weichert Financial Services.
* Establishes and maintains relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs. Acts as the liaison between the hiring managers and the candidates throughout the recruitment process.
* Reviews job descriptions and prepares job postings for the hiring managers' review and approval.
* Posts and maintains jobs on job boards, social media sites, etc. not already directly linked through applicant tracking system.
* Proactively sources candidates using LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, Monster, and other recruiting sources. Connects with possible candidates to introduce the job opening, determine level of interest and explain appeal of working at Weichert.
* Reviews applicant resumes to evaluate candidates' strengths in relation to the job requirements and conducts initial phone screens/interviews of eligible candidates. Refers and recommends candidates to the hiring managers as appropriate.
* Makes verbal/email offers to candidates. Negotiates employment arrangements as instructed by the hiring managers.
* Prepares offer letters and candidate rejection communications. Closes out requisitions in the applicant tracking system.
* Performs all candidate tracking functions in the applicant tracking system. Acts as subject matter expert for resume, recruiting and other candidate databases.
* Provides senior management with regular reporting that outlines progress of the recruiting initiatives. Acts as a project manager to ensure objectives are met.
* Holds regular status meetings with hiring managers to discuss recruiting needs and results. Adjusts and sets target goals for recruiting at these meetings.
* Provides guidance and direction to Corporate Recruiting Specialists and the Corporate Recruiter as it relates to their role in recruiting for entry level positions and providing support to the management and leadership positions.
* Oversees the new hire process to ensure a successful onboarding of the candidate. Answers any questions the candidates may have regarding the employment process.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following:
* High School Diploma or GED
* College degree is preferred
* Strong/extensive related work history also considered in lieu of a degree
* Minimum of five (5) years recruiting experience required
* Strong knowledge of sourcing, screening and onboarding of candidates
* Ability to establish priorities, organize work flow and satisfy deadlines
* Knowledge of organizational planning techniques including developing goals and objectives, staffing, and work standards
* Strong facilitation skills and ability to work effectively in a matrix organizational structure
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to multitask and handle high volume workload in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent time management
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Demonstrated leader
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
* Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and fractions
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong organizational skills
* Knowledge and ability to use typical office equipment (PC, calculator, fax machine, etc.)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Employer's Job# 5000421861706
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.