Bracco Diagnostics Inc Coordinator 2 - GPO Membership & Rebate in Monroe Township, New Jersey
GPO MEMBERSHIP & REBATE COORDINATOR JOB SUMMARY
The primary role of the GPO Membership & Rebate Coordinator is to manage GPO / IDN membership and contract data in the Bracco systems, ensuring timely and accurate GPO administrative fees and rebate payments. Additionally, this role will work closely with Group Purchase Organizations and wholesalers to resolve price and membership discrepancies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing the implementation of executed GPO contracts by ensuring proper entry into the contracting and rebate systems.
- Maintain and manage GPO / IDN membership and pricing.
- Ensure timely and accurate payments of administrative fees and earned rebate payments to Group Purchase Organizations and Integrated Health Systems as agreed upon in each contract.
- Collaborate with the Field Sales Organization and Corporate Account Executives on compliance of accounts to contracts and provide concise reporting when accounts are not "trending" to compliance.
- Act as primary liaison to research and resolve pricing and/or membership issues.
- Analyze and correct data problems.
Manage and respond to requests for audit of membership and bid information.
- Supports the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives and all upgrades and enhancements to Contract Administration and Membership Management Systems.
- Perform ad hoc customer research and analysis as needed.
- Perform annual audits on various GPOs to ensure accuracy of contract terms, members, payments, and product lines.
- Manage and respond to requests in the contract administration mailbox
- Back-up to GPO Membership & Rebate Coordinators and Data Maintenance Coordinator.
- Responsible for managing contracts from sales representatives, wholesalers and direct customers.
- Product maintenance including List and WAC price maintenance in Bracco's systems.
- Work with Sales team to resolve customer information discrepancies.
- Distribute membership lists as appropriate.
- Communicate with Management to obtain needed information and resolve contract discrepancies.
- Work with Customer Service to address contract pricing issues.
- Manage pricing/bids for Protocol product line.
- Manage the Nuclear Customer database - Radio Active Material (RAM) Licenses.
- Excellent written and verbal skills. High level of accuracy with close attention to detail and excellent proof reading skills. Well-organized, able to establish priorities, meet deadlines, manage multiple projects and function with minimal supervision. Takes ownership and personal responsibility to achieve results.
- A "can-do" team player that is passionate about the business and has a strong desire to continuously improve performance and service. Challenges the status quo. Ability to determine and implement corrective measures for controlling data discrepancies.
- Ability to respond effectively and quickly to customer needs and issues. Proactive and creative techniques in solving operational problems. Anticipates customer needs and provides responsive solutions. Treats others, customers and partners with honesty, integrity and respect.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- A Bachelor's degree and previous contracting experience required.
- Detailed knowledge of contract administration principles.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Exceptional organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent oral, presentation and written communication.
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to interact with all levels of employees and management.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders, internally and externally.
Bracco Diagnostics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity