Citi Intermediate Application Support Analyst in Mississauga, Ontario
Primary Location: Canada,Ontario,Mississauga
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Technology
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 18062007
Are you a highly motivated individual a new challenge? We have an opportunity for an Intermediate Support Analyst within our Over The Counter (OTC) Derivatives Team in Mississauga.
This role is part of OTC Production support team supporting the Over The Counter derivative Products Processing Platform (Oasys) for Derivatives products like Rates, Credit, and Securitized Products.
You will be working closely with your colleagues in New York, India, Singapore and Belfast to ensure flawless 24 x 7 supports of our applications. You should be technically astute, well organized, and dedicated and be able to discuss issues with business and technical users at various levels. One also needs to possess great multitasking skills to do well in this role.
The motivated group of individuals that you will be part of works shifts during the day in order for the team to provide on-site coverage between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm. This allows us to cover both our users in European and North American time zones. You will be needed to participate in the weekday and weekend support rota.
• Provide level 2 support for a franchise-critical application.
• Define & Drive Stability initiatives in Oasys Trade Processing platform to reduce the outages that impacts business, batch failure reductions, SLA achievement, governance of success rate & critical metric management.
• Support all aspects of Product Processor components like Trade Capture and processing, Settlement, Payments, and regulatory reporting
• Perform Start of day checks, continuous monitoring, and regional handover of tasks
• Own and lead the incident response process. As a team member, you should be able to raise the urgency of the problems to appropriate technology and business teams while adhering to Service Level Agreements
• Application monitoring as well as the underlying infrastructure and identify & fix the monitoring gaps
• Develop and maintain technical support documentation
• Act as a liaison between users/traders, various internal technology groups and vendors
• Cooperate and interact with development teams in application releases, from development, testing and deployment into production
• Perform post-release testing after application releases and infrastructure updates
• Support Batch processes via Batch Scheduling Tools such as Autosys.
Required Skills and Experience:
2-3 years’ experience working and excelling in a fast paced support environment
Understanding of IPC (Incident, Problem, Change) management methodologies
Experience with any widely used ticketing software
In depth knowledge of Trade Processer
Exposure to various regulatory obligations in Asia pacific region (not limited to Singapore).
1-3 years’ experience working with SQL, Perl, shell scripting, Java and Unix/Linux operating system
In-depth knowledge in using queries with Sybase 12.5, 15 and 15.7
Working knowledge of PCs & networking
Ability to communicate well verbally and written at all levels
Good interpersonal skills
Proven record to work in a global team
Ability to learn new skills quickly with driven approach to learning
Citi Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities (including, without limitation, physical and mental health disabilities) during the recruitment process and otherwise in accordance with law. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minority or racialized communities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.