Collabera Systems Analysis Consultant - Senior in Minnetonka, Minnesota
Systems Analysis Consultant - Senior
• Act as single point of contact for application and provide required technical expertise to the team.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
• Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Providing accurate and timely estimates for tasks.
• Serves as technical expert for assigned areas. Good to have experience in app/tool/version migration.
• Work in development, design and reviews, troubleshooting and post production issue resolution
• Facilitate root cause analysis and recommend/execute corrective action plans
• Conduct code review to ensure the work delivered by the team is of high quality standards
• Achieves harmonious working relationships with business partners and within team.
• Ensuring timely deliveries for all assigned tasks as per schedule.
• Develops innovative approaches on performance optimization & automation
• Take ownership of the assigned applications and ensure availability over weekends/holidays as per project need
• Good oral & written communication Skills.
• Must have extensive knowledge platform, MS SQL Server, SQL/T-SQL/ DML/DDL statements, stored procedure, Function, Trigger, Indexes, Cursor, Explain/execution plan and Import/Export of data
What skills/attributes are a must have?
• 5+ years of total relevant experience on platform and/or MS SQL Server.
• Must have extensive knowledge on platform, MS SQL Server, SQL/T-SQL/ DML/DDL statements, stored procedure, Function, Trigger, Indexes, Cursor, Explain/execution plan and Import/Export of data
• Effective communications with all levels of internal and external customers and staff.
• Should possess sound knowledge of SDLC.
Minimum Education Requirement
• Bachelor's Degree
T-SQL, SDLC, SQL, Automation, SQL Server